We chose 9 metaphors to help “humanize” our brand. Each image was selected from hundreds of options, sharpening our language and understanding.
• Our celebrity metaphor, David Bowie, was chosen for his adaptability, creativity, leadership and sensibility. Ch-ch-ch-changes. That’s all about Flux. Then the shocking news.
• The owl is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge, with exceptional vision to see in the total darkness. We can relate.
• The Eames recliner for timeless design and ultimate appeal.
• Yachtsmen crewing for a regatta; working as a team to harness the power of nature for propulsion and speed.
• Pure yellow is one of the fundamental colors used in printing process, along with Magenta, Cyan and Black. That forms our new color pallet; a reverent acknowledgement of the importance of ink on paper.